- Basic Science
- School of preliminary studies...
- National Diploma
- N.D certificate programmes...
- Higher National Diploma
- H.N.D certificate programmes...
- National Innovative Diploma
- Vocational Technology...
The Objectives of the school are......
- (i) The provision of trained manpower in Engineering, applied science, technology and commerce at all professional grades.
- (ii) The provision of technical knowledge and vocational skills necessary for agricultural, industrial, commercial and economic development.
- (iii) The provision of qualified and well equipped personnel to apply scientific knowledge to the improvement and solution of environmental problems for use and convinience of man.
- (iv) The introduction of professional studies in engineering and other technologies.
Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation - Afaka :: Online.
The federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka Kaduna is one of the four colleges under aegis of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) . It was established under Decree No. 5 of 1977, also covered by the National Science and Technology Act of 1980 which was later amended by Decree 46 of 1990.